Click on the open box images to hear short video presentations from GeoCapabilities Partners.
1. GeoCapabilities explained by Duncan Hawley of the Geographical Association, Sheffield, England.
2. An introduction to GeoCapabilities from Alan Parkinson, a school teacher from Ely, England.
3. The GeoCapabilities project explained by Olga Manouri and Sofia Papadopoulou, school-teacher partners from the Doukas School in Athens, Greece.
4. The GeoCapabilities project explained to Finnish teachers, by Elina Särkelä, a school partner in Viikki Training School in Helsinki, Finland.
5. Reflections on the GeoCapabilities approach from Sirpa Tani, professor of geography education at the University of Helsinki.
Click on the symbols below to open workshop presentations on GeoCapabilities
1. Short presentation on the main ideas underpinning GeoCapabilities (2015)
2. Longer presentation exploring GeoCapabilities principles (2015)
3. Short presentation to teacher educators (2017)